Tuesday, August 14News That Matters

Tag: Fire

AM-SE: Top 10 Best Fire And Waterproof Home Safe Comparison

AM-SE: Top 10 Best Fire And Waterproof Home Safe Comparison

Bestsellers
If you do not know what to look for when buying Fire and Waterproof Home Safe, it is not easy to make the right decision. There is a too big risk of choosing Fire and Waterproof Home Safe and being disappointed when you receive the product. This guide will help you. Source: https://saifkhatri.com/fire-and-waterproof-home-safe The post Top 10 Best Fire And Waterproof Home Safe Comparison appeared first on Saif Ahmed Khatri's Blog.
AM-SE: Top 10 Best Fire Proof Safe For Home Comparison

AM-SE: Top 10 Best Fire Proof Safe For Home Comparison

Bestsellers
If you do not know what to look for when buying Fire Proof Safe for Home, it is not easy to make the right decision. There is a too big risk of choosing Fire Proof Safe for Home and being disappointed when you receive the product. This guide will help you. Source: https://saifkhatri.com/fire-proof-safe-for-home The post Top 10 Best Fire Proof Safe For Home Comparison appeared first on Saif Ahmed Khatri's Blog.
Crews respond to Colonie house fire

Crews respond to Colonie house fire

Breaking News
COLONIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Multiple crews worked Monday morning to get a fully involved structure fire under control at a home in Colonie. When crews responded to the call on Arcadia Court, they say the narrow lanes out front made it so difficult to gain access to the home that they had to break through this fence behind the house. What they found in the sheds back here was even more concerning. “When we got here we were advised that there were some propane tanks back there. We did have some explosions,” Fuller Road fire Chief Chris Ruff said. “We were also advised there was some ammunition possibly in one of the residences – the smaller residence – that was on fire. So that added more hazards to us.” Officials believe the fire began near a shed at #64 and quickly spread
Crews responding to structure fire on Arcadia Court in Colonie

Crews responding to structure fire on Arcadia Court in Colonie

Breaking News
COLONIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Crews are responding to a structure fire on Arcadia Court in Colonie Monday morning. Colonie Police dispatch says the initial call for a fire in a shed behind 64 Arcadia Court was received at 4:07 a.m. Monday. The fire may have spread to a nearby house. Fuller Road Fire Department is responding. NEWS10 ABC has a crew at the scene and will continue to update this story with the latest details.
Fire damages 3 homes in Staunton IL

Fire damages 3 homes in Staunton IL

Breaking News
STAUNTON, IL – Sunday evening just before 7 pm a fire broke out in the garage of a home in the 600 block of Montgomery in Staunton, Illinois. Fire Chief Rick Haase told Fox 2 the fire started around 6:44 pm in a garage and spreading to two adjacent homes.  The fire heavily damaged the home where the fire started and caused minor to moderate damage to the other homes.  Two cars in the driveway of one home were also damaged. The Staunton Fire Protection District along with 3 other fire departments were able to bring the fire under control. No firefighters or residents were injured in the fire.
Fire at Hazelwood home, no injuries reported

Fire at Hazelwood home, no injuries reported

Breaking News
HAZELWOOD, Mo. - Firefighters responded to a two-alarm fire in Hazelwood Sunday that broke out early this morning on Teson Road and Abuchon Road. Fire crews responded to the scene around 5 a.m. when a call came in that the house was on fire. Heavy flames and thick black smoke could be seen for miles. Firefighters from various agencies responded, including crews from Ferguson, Pattonvillle, Florissant Valley, Monarch and Central County who assisted the Hazelwood Fire Department. Firefighters had to battle the fire which, at one point, was out of control, for about three hours in cold weather conditions. The cause of the fire remains under investigation and it looks like the house could not be saved. The majority of the fire has been extinguished and no one was home at the time the fi
Woodson Terrace officers honored for bringing gift box to house fire victims

Woodson Terrace officers honored for bringing gift box to house fire victims

Breaking News
WOODSON TERRACE, Mo. - Christmas lights are still hanging as a reminder of a cold New Year's Eve day that turned into a burning tragedy for Calvin Warren and his family. "I was about to cry that night because we didn't know what we was going to do and I was just devastated," Warren said. Before the blaze took over his home, Warren says he started to see a stream of smoke coming from the attic. What he thought could've been handled by using some fans ended up being a more difficult task. "I couldn't get nothing but cups because the water hose is frozen," Watson said. "So I'm getting cups and water and throwing it on the fire that's dripping so the house wouldn't blow up. That's when the police came in and grabbed me, like, 'Get out the house!'" That quick action saved Warren's life because
Santee House Fire Displaces 3 Residents

Santee House Fire Displaces 3 Residents

Breaking News
An electrical problem is being blamed for a house fire in Santee that displaced three people Thursday. The fire was reported around 2:30 p.m. at 8793 Blue Boy Lane. When crews arrived, they found heavy smoke and flames coming from the front of the single-family home, according to Santee Fire Department Battalion Chief John Sengebusch. […]