HomepageEntertainmentCouple Who Took In Nikolas Cruz ‘Heartbroken’ Over Attack: ‘This Wasn’t The Person We Knew’ Entertainment Couple Who Took In Nikolas Cruz ‘Heartbroken’ Over Attack: ‘This Wasn’t The Person We Knew’ Isabella Stodart Posted on February 19, 2018 The family that Nikolas Cruz had been living with spoke out about what he was like before he shot and killed 17 people at a Florida high school. Here’s what they had to say. Isabella Stodart View all posts Post navigation Previous PostTravel news quiz: February edition Next PostA Catering Company Accused Of Funding Russian Meddling In The US Election Was A Supplier To The UK Embassy In Moscow You Might Also Like Entertainment Why RHOA Rivals Kim Zolciak-Biermann and Kenya Moore Skipped the Cast Trip to Barcelona Isabella Stodart February 12, 2018 Entertainment They're Still All That! Kenan Thompson, Kel Mitchell and More Reunite for MTV's Wild 'N Out Isabella Stodart February 12, 2018 Entertainment How Snowboarder Chloe Kim Is Poised to Dominate the Winter Olympics — at Just 17! Isabella Stodart February 12, 2018 Entertainment Khloe Kardashian Says Tristan Thompson’s Love Made Her ‘10 Times The Woman She Was Before’ Isabella Stodart February 17, 2018
Entertainment Why RHOA Rivals Kim Zolciak-Biermann and Kenya Moore Skipped the Cast Trip to Barcelona Isabella Stodart February 12, 2018
Entertainment They're Still All That! Kenan Thompson, Kel Mitchell and More Reunite for MTV's Wild 'N Out Isabella Stodart February 12, 2018
Entertainment How Snowboarder Chloe Kim Is Poised to Dominate the Winter Olympics — at Just 17! Isabella Stodart February 12, 2018
Entertainment Khloe Kardashian Says Tristan Thompson’s Love Made Her ‘10 Times The Woman She Was Before’ Isabella Stodart February 17, 2018