Robert Pattinson is doing something he hardly ever does -- discussing his views on love! We've got his surprising revelation after reuniting with his ex Kristen Stewart.
A South Carolina man came across piles of recently killed dogs while taking his daily morning walk on Tuesday. Mickey Fortin was walking along a stretch of road in Laurens County when he saw a pile in the distance. “I’ve seen a lot of things here in my travels,” Fortin said in a Facebook Live video he posted Tuesday morning. “Right now, as I’m walking I’m seeing these things laying in a heap and I’m wondering, ‘What the hell is that?'” Thinking it was trash or old clothes, Fortin went over to see what had been left behind. What he found were four bodies of recently killed Chihuahuas. “Who would do something like this?” Fortin asks in the video. “To me it’s devastating.” crime coverage? Click here to get breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases in
Jodie Sweetin confirmed she was dating Mescal Wasilewski in a loving Valentine’s Day tribute on Instagram tribute on Tuesday. The Fuller House star, 36, shared photos of herself and Wasilewski on social media, writing a loving post about him and what he meant to her. “Find someone who you can share this kind of love with… Someone who doesn’t just show you they love you one day a year Who isn’t afraid to look silly when they tell you they love you,” she wrote in the caption. The collage she shared included a photo of the two holding hands, as well as a photo of them kissing while enjoying dinner and a quote from William Shakespeare. “Who doesn’t judge you for past mistakes, but who wants to build a better future together,” she continued. “Who builds you up and never makes you feel small. Wh
Enlarge (credit: Getty Images | jangeltun) If you live in the US and want home Internet service at speeds of at least 100Mbps, you will likely find one Internet service provider in your area or none at all. The latest Internet Access Services report was released by the Federal Communications Commission last week. The report's broadband competition chart finds that 44 percent of developed Census blocks had zero home broadband providers offering download speeds of at least 100Mbps and upload speeds of at least 10Mbps. Forty-one percent of developed Census blocks had one ISP offering such speeds, for a total of 85 percent with zero or one ISP. The remaining 15 percent had two or three providers at that level as of the end of 2016. That's up a bit from June 30, 2016, when about 12 percent o...
Several governors, mostly Republicans, have declined to sign their own states’ plans for implementing a new federal education law intended to devolve control to the states.
(Reuters) - The Las Vegas gunman who killed 58 people and himself in the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history was found to have had anti-anxiety medication in his system, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported, citing a newly obtained autopsy report.