With the real estate market in full process of normalization and with the mortgage tap open, 2017 aims to be a positive year for housing. Therefore, before you start shopping, it is advisable to read these 8 tips to successfully make one of the most important investments of a person. For example, look for a house that has the capacity to revalue or study in depth the mortgage market to find the best credit. The monthly fee must not exceed 30% of the net income sell my house fast houston.
- Analyze the homes with greater capacity for revaluation. “Our recommendation, says Jesús Duque, vice president of Alfa Real Estate , is that, if the house is intended for investment, we analyze the prospects for growth in the most modern and dynamic areas of the city.”
- Make an extensive study until you find the best credit offered by the market. The current moment offers very favorable mortgage conditions for the buyer. In idealistic mortgages help you find the mortgage to suit you.
- The monthly mortgage payment must not exceed 30% of the net income of the family unit. However, keep in mind that, by slightly expanding the price range to analyze, you could find a much better home, which in the long run will be more comfortable and profitable in all respects.
- In the case of opting for a home to live in, or to make a profit through rent, the buyer may be more interested in a second-hand property in the center of a city . In this case, buying a home to reform can count on interesting advantages. To the possibility of designing the house to your measure, it is possible to achieve greater reductions in its final price.
- Location is key when investing correctly. Whether it is to live, to rent, factors such as the existence of public transport, green areas, the proximity of shops or schools will always keep your investment up.
- If the intention is to buy to rent, the most correct option is to invest in the same place where you reside. Otherwise, any change of tenant or possible breakdown will mean a significantly greater expense in transfers or hiring of personnel for the repair.
- Correctly analyze, in addition to the final price of the home itself, community expenses. If these are very high, or are shared among very few neighbors, you will incur monthly payments that will make the investment significantly more expensive or less profitable.
- Decisions, at the time, but not rushed: So important is to know the market objectively before making a decision, such as giving a quick response when the occasion arises. Rushing, or letting the occasion pass, will ruin a good investment opportunity.